The C2 Notes offer is a loan note that pays a quarterly coupon payment of 7.75% p.a. and a maturity payment of 9% p.a. - total 16.75% p.a. fixed over 1 year. The loan note facilitates C2 Capital’s building of medical centres and aged care facilities.
It’s easy to create a pitch using our online form. Your pitch can be in front of our 195,201 investors before you know it.
It’s free to join the world’s largest angel investment community. You’ll then have full access to this pitch (and all the others) and be able to connect with entrepreneurs.